I love peanut butter, do you? Here is a great cookie recipe that will help you stay full and help you stay on track with your healthy eating habits. Enjoy! 😊
Want something quick, filling and balanced with carbs, protein and fat? Me to! 🙂
Try this easy recipe and let me know what you think!
AKA: The Perfect Snack, Power Balls, Protein Bites, Snack Balls, Energy Balls, Bliss Balls, and Protein Balls!
These little protein balls are a family favorite and are perfect as an on the go snack. If you are like me and need to have something sweet in the afternoon then you will love this collection of healthy and satisfying protein-packed snacks!
Protein Powerballs are one of my favorite snacks to eat. I keep a supply in the fridge or freezer to help me stay on track with my meal plan.
Here are six reasons you should give them a try:
- They keep you full because of the healthy combination of protein, carbs, and fat.
- They are compact and can be taken anywhere, even camping!
- The recipes are simple to make or tweak for your personal taste.
- They have fewer preservatives than pre-made protein bars and drinks.
- They will SAVE you $$$$ versus buying pre-made protein bars and drinks.
Plan your way to a healthier YOU!
Why do we typically “fall off of the wagon” when it comes to our healthy eating? It is because we are not prepared with healthy snacks when our cravings hit. And if we think about it, having a healthy and sweet snack at the ready is like having a Superpower!
Here is a FREE, printable, weekly meal planner and grocery list. This list will help you stay on track with all of the Protein Powerball recipes. Get your printable here: Grocery list / Meal Plan Printable
(This link will work, you may have to copy and paste it into your toolbar)
HEALTHIER VERSION OF PB BALLS!! 😍
1. In a food processor add 7 dates (make sure they are pitted!) and
2 TBSP water. Process until it becomes a paste.
- Add date paste to 1 cup of natural peanut butter and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Mix until well blended.
- Use a tsp. (pop in your mouth size) or a TBSP (2-3 bites) to scoop out PB mixture and roll into balls.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt 1/2 TBSP. of coconut oil and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. We use dark chocolate Enjoy Life brand….dairy, nut, soy, gluten free!!
- Roll PB balls in melted chocolate until well covered. Place on parchment paper and pop them in the fridge or freezer to harden!!
- ENJOY and share with friends!!😍🎉
- Be sure to tell us how you like them!!
One of the reasons why people don’t try new recipes is because of the T-I-M-E it takes to create it. This cute little recipe takes little to no time and is healthy and filling.
The vitamins and minerals found in this recipe have been found to help those with ADHD, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, obesity, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and skin allergies.
Give this easy recipe a try! :)🍌
MACROS: CALORIES 136 | CARBS 30 | PROTEIN 2 | FAT 2
I have had the opportunity to work with Tiffany over at feelgreatin8.com, and I wanted to share with you the latest project!
Over at Feel Great in 8, you can enter health challenges to help you stick to your fitness goals. At the end of each challenge you can earn ca$h for reaching your goals!
This 10 minute workout is a bonus challenge that I put together for the 3-week challenge. I’ve also used this in personal training sessions. It is a great workout that gets the heart pumping and the fat melting! 🙂
There is a printable for this workout as well:
click here to get your FREE printable: FG8 10 minute cardio workout
This workout was put together using the new game called HIIT The Deck! There are 35 cards in the deck. You have the option of using all the cards for a total body workout, or you can pick cards to put your own personalized workout together. These workouts are good for beginner athletes all the way to advanced athletes!
Yellow cards: Upper Body and Core
Pink cards: Cardio
Green Cards: Lower Body
You can use a timer to pick the length of workout you would like to do. I like the app called GymBoss. It is free, and you can adjust the timer to fit your needs.
The 10-minute cardio workout is a great workout. I chose to do the full minute for each exercise and repeat. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🙂
The card game will be available for purchase soon! Purchase HITT THE DECK here!
Bexlee is a sassy 2.5 year old who was diagnosis before she was born with Osteogenisis Imperfecta, also known as Brittle Bone Disease.
When Bexlee was born she had suffered 11 in-utero fractures and she has already had a total of 12 broken bones in her short life. She has had 2 surgeries to have telescoping rods placed in her femurs to act as internal splints and will soon have rods placed in her tibias as well. She uses a wheelchair and a walker, goes to physical therapy, and needs IV medicine every 6 months to help with bone pain and lower risk of breaking. She will always need help with simple tasks, but she makes up for any physical challenge with her awesome personality.
See, I told you you couldn’t help but fall in love.
We are so excited to have the opportunity to help Bexlee and her family next year. A portion of every January Feel Great in 8 Challenge entry and every sponsor donation will go directly to her family. (Read more about that here).
So, how can you help?
* Help spread the word about Feel Great in 8. You could make a lasting difference in someones life and help us give more to Bexlee.
* Have a business, or know of a business that would be interested in becoming a sponsor? Sponsors also get the opportunity to advertise to over 100,000 of Feel Great in 8’s readers and fans. See the sponsorship level and benefits below. You can also checkout this page and email me if you are interested!
* Donate directly to Bexlee. At the bottom of the sponsor page is a link where you can donate any amount to Bexlee and her family. 100% of these donations will be given directly to her family.
Thank you so much for being part of our goal to do more good. None of this would be possible without you!
P.S. Feel free to share the link to the sponsor page with any small business you think would be interested. We’d love to make a big difference for sweet Bexlee and her family. http://www.feelgreatin8.com/sponsor
Click here to print September’s Schedule:September
• We will start morning swim Wednesday the 14th at 8:00. It will continue every Wednesday until the end of November. After that, we will switch to Mondays.
• We will continue to hold our morning Barre/Toning classes at the Coalville City tennis courts until the weather changes. When the weather changes we will be in the room above the swimming pool.
• Please notice the time change on LABOR DAY. We will have class at 7:00 am instead of 8:00 am. Also, September 1st class has been moved to 8:00 pm or when the Homecoming Parade is over.
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/or recommendations. 🙂
Here is the Fitness Schedule for June 🙂 Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
print your schedule here: June KERIFIT schedule
How do you know what your macros should be? Well, here at kerifit.com, we have a calculator to help you get the right nutrition for your caloric goals!
Check it out here: