AKA: The Perfect Snack, Power Balls, Protein Bites, Snack Balls, Energy Balls, Bliss Balls, and Protein Balls!
These little protein balls are a family favorite and are perfect as an on the go snack. If you are like me and need to have something sweet in the afternoon then you will love this collection of healthy and satisfying protein-packed snacks!
Protein Powerballs are one of my favorite snacks to eat. I keep a supply in the fridge or freezer to help me stay on track with my meal plan.
Here are six reasons you should give them a try:
- They keep you full because of the healthy combination of protein, carbs, and fat.
- They are compact and can be taken anywhere, even camping!
- The recipes are simple to make or tweak for your personal taste.
- They have fewer preservatives than pre-made protein bars and drinks.
- They will SAVE you $$$$ versus buying pre-made protein bars and drinks.
Plan your way to a healthier YOU!
Why do we typically “fall off of the wagon” when it comes to our healthy eating? It is because we are not prepared with healthy snacks when our cravings hit. And if we think about it, having a healthy and sweet snack at the ready is like having a Superpower!
Here is a FREE, printable, weekly meal planner and grocery list. This list will help you stay on track with all of the Protein Powerball recipes. Get your printable here: Grocery list / Meal Plan Printable
(This link will work, you may have to copy and paste it into your toolbar)
HEALTHIER VERSION OF PB BALLS!! 😍
1. In a food processor add 7 dates (make sure they are pitted!) and
2 TBSP water. Process until it becomes a paste.
- Add date paste to 1 cup of natural peanut butter and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Mix until well blended.
- Use a tsp. (pop in your mouth size) or a TBSP (2-3 bites) to scoop out PB mixture and roll into balls.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt 1/2 TBSP. of coconut oil and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. We use dark chocolate Enjoy Life brand….dairy, nut, soy, gluten free!!
- Roll PB balls in melted chocolate until well covered. Place on parchment paper and pop them in the fridge or freezer to harden!!
- ENJOY and share with friends!!😍🎉
- Be sure to tell us how you like them!!