I love peanut butter, do you? Here is a great cookie recipe that will help you stay full and help you stay on track with your healthy eating habits. Enjoy! 😊
Want something quick, filling and balanced with carbs, protein and fat? Me to! 🙂
Try this easy recipe and let me know what you think!
AKA: The Perfect Snack, Power Balls, Protein Bites, Snack Balls, Energy Balls, Bliss Balls, and Protein Balls!
These little protein balls are a family favorite and are perfect as an on the go snack. If you are like me and need to have something sweet in the afternoon then you will love this collection of healthy and satisfying protein-packed snacks!
Protein Powerballs are one of my favorite snacks to eat. I keep a supply in the fridge or freezer to help me stay on track with my meal plan.
Here are six reasons you should give them a try:
- They keep you full because of the healthy combination of protein, carbs, and fat.
- They are compact and can be taken anywhere, even camping!
- The recipes are simple to make or tweak for your personal taste.
- They have fewer preservatives than pre-made protein bars and drinks.
- They will SAVE you $$$$ versus buying pre-made protein bars and drinks.
Plan your way to a healthier YOU!
Why do we typically “fall off of the wagon” when it comes to our healthy eating? It is because we are not prepared with healthy snacks when our cravings hit. And if we think about it, having a healthy and sweet snack at the ready is like having a Superpower!
Here is a FREE, printable, weekly meal planner and grocery list. This list will help you stay on track with all of the Protein Powerball recipes. Get your printable here: Grocery list / Meal Plan Printable
(This link will work, you may have to copy and paste it into your toolbar)
HEALTHIER VERSION OF PB BALLS!! 😍
1. In a food processor add 7 dates (make sure they are pitted!) and
2 TBSP water. Process until it becomes a paste.
- Add date paste to 1 cup of natural peanut butter and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Mix until well blended.
- Use a tsp. (pop in your mouth size) or a TBSP (2-3 bites) to scoop out PB mixture and roll into balls.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt 1/2 TBSP. of coconut oil and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. We use dark chocolate Enjoy Life brand….dairy, nut, soy, gluten free!!
- Roll PB balls in melted chocolate until well covered. Place on parchment paper and pop them in the fridge or freezer to harden!!
- ENJOY and share with friends!!😍🎉
- Be sure to tell us how you like them!!
One of the reasons why people don’t try new recipes is because of the T-I-M-E it takes to create it. This cute little recipe takes little to no time and is healthy and filling.
The vitamins and minerals found in this recipe have been found to help those with ADHD, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, obesity, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and skin allergies.
Give this easy recipe a try! :)🍌
MACROS: CALORIES 136 | CARBS 30 | PROTEIN 2 | FAT 2
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
Makes 2 thin crust pizzas
1 1/2 cups of water
2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast
1/2 teaspoon of honey or brown sugar
Microwave the water for 37 seconds and then stir the yeast and honey or brown sugar together. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
1 teaspoon of sea salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Next stir in the sea salt and oil.
3 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
Add the flour and mix until it becomes dough.
Roll the dough into a ball and place it in the bottom of a greased/non-stick sprayed bowl. Cover the bowl with a lid and let it rise for one hour.
Roll the dough out to desired pizza shape on a greased/non-stick sprayed pan and cook for 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
Remove the pizza and add your favorite cheese/toppings. Cook the pizza again at 425 degrees until desired condition.
Healthy Snack Option:
1 bottle of water
We are all busy
and we don’t always know where our day will take us.
So take this snack with you so you are prepared!
It has saved me many times!
I first tried this recipe in the summer when Utah peaches were in season. I think this protein shake is perfectly peach, and I hope you do to!
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
2 tbs vanilla protein powder
3/4 cup water
2 tbs old fashioned oats
1 peach (fresh or frozen)
1/2 tsp butter extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs stevia (or to taste)
11 ice cubes
This would be a great breakfast option for our meal plan challenges!
Whole wheat English muffin
1 egg yolk
2 egg whites
1 slice turkey bacon
1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge®
– Toast English muffin to your liking (low calorie, high fiber)
– Cook eggs on stove top
-Wrap 1 piece of turkey bacon in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute
-Assemble eggs, bacon, and cheese wedge on your English Muffin and enjoy 🙂
1- Get a pitcher
2- Place your fruit, vegetables or combination of the two in the bottom of your pitcher
3- Add ice
4- Add water
5- Let it sit for a period of time – 30 minutes to 2 hours
What combination sounds good to you?
- lemon • lime
- orange • honeydew melon
- cantaloupe • watermelon
- pineapple • berries
- mixed berries • mango
- cucumber • mint leaves
- basil leaves • cilantro leaves
Health Benefits of Drinking Water
- Relieves Headaches: A major cause of headaches is dehydration. Remember to drink water and give your body the hydration it needs.
- Weight Loss: Water helps get rid of toxins in the body, decreases hunger, and has 0 calories.
- Hydrates Muscles and Joints: When working out, your muscles and joints are put to the test. You will be able to perform better with a well -hydrated and lubricated body.
- Better Skin: Water helps moisturize and replenish your skin making you look and feel younger.
- Faster Metabolism: Water helps cleanse the body making it run more efficiently, thus increasing your metabolism. Water also helps with digestion and strengthens your immune system.
Resources: Gourmet love to know.com Fresh Fruit Infused Water | Mangosteennaturalremedies.com Benefits of Drinking Water